Showing all 1 result
Adderall XR is a single entity amphetamine medicine for once in a day administration. It combines the neutral sulfate salts of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. Adderall XR contains two types of beans that contain the drug to give a double-pulsed amphetamine delivery. It prolongs the release of amphetamine from Adderall XR capsules compared to Adderall (immediate-release) tablets.
Buy Adderall XR online in the dosage strengths of 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg, and 30 mg of amphetamine salts. Additionally, the capsules contain some inactive ingredients including gelatin capsule, methacrylic acid copolymer, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sugar spheres, opadry beige, triethyl citrate, and talc. Gelatin capsules consist of edible inks, titanium dioxide, and kosher gelatin. It also contains some added colors.
Adderall XR is helpful in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). An ADHD diagnosis implies the presence of impulsive, hyperactive, or inattentive symptoms causing impairment before the age of 7 years. The symptoms cause clinically significant impairment, such as academic, social, functional, and occupational impairment. At least six of the following symptoms persist for at least six months for patients with inattentive type disorder: poor listening, lack of attention, unable to follow through on tasks, easy distraction, forgetfulness, and mental impairment. The hyperactive-impulsive type disorder has at least six of the following symptoms: inappropriate running or climbing, fidgeting or squirming, difficulty with quiet activities, excessive talking, can’t wait for a turn, always “on the go,” intrusive.
Adderall XR is an integral part of a complete treatment program for ADHD patients that include some other measures such as educational, psychological, and social support therapies. No systematic evaluation in controlled settings demonstrates the effectiveness of the medication for long-term use for more than three weeks for children and four weeks for adolescents and adults. Therefore, physicians prescribing Adderall XR for extended periods should periodically reassess its long-term usefulness for an individual patient.
Adderall XR has a high potential for misuse as a recreational drug. Abusers open and crush the contents of capsules to snort them or dissolve them in water to inject them. It can be very dangerous because the drug instantly reaches the bloodstream, and its insoluble fillers can block small blood vessels.
Many high school and post-secondary students use Adderall for study purposes in the United States. The risk factors for recreationally misusing Adderall include inadequate accommodation of special needs, possessing deviant personality characteristics, low self-efficacy, basing self-worth on external validation, suffering from an untreated mental disorder, and earning poor grades.
Adderall belongs to both amphetamine and phenethylamine families of drugs. Amphetamine is a psychostimulant drug that is a branch of the phenethylamine class, including wakefulness and focus. Specifically, dextroamphetamine is a stereoisomer of the amphetamines. The prefix Dextro signifies the clockwise rotation of a polarized light plane. Phenethylamine is an organic compound and is a part of many drugs that have stimulant or psychoactive effects. It is typically in stimulants, anorectics, psychedelics, bronchodilators, entactogens, antidepressants, and decongestants. As Adderall XR consists of both dextroamphetamine and amphetamine, it has both the enantiomers of amphetamines.
- Administer extended-release Adderall capsules at the lowest possible dosages.
- Individually adjust dosages according to the therapeutic needs of each patient.
- According to the bioequivalence, patients who are taking immediate-release Adderall in divided doses may consume the same amount of daily dosage of Adderall XR once a day.
- Titrate the dosages at weekly intervals to obtain appropriate tolerability and efficacy.
- Patients can take the capsules as a whole or may open it to sprinkle its contents on some soft food like pudding or applesauce. Consume the sprinkled mixture immediately without any delay. Never store this mixture for future use.
- Do not divide the dose of an entire capsule in two or more doses.
- Patients can take Adderall XR with or without food.
- Take the capsule at the time of wakening. Avoid afternoon or evening doses because of the risk of insomnia.
- Occasionally interrupt the Adderall XR treatment to determine whether or not there is a recurrence of behavioral symptoms that require persistent therapy.
- Buy Adderall XR online only on doctor’s prescription and take doses exactly as directed.
Side Effects of Adderall XR
Several side effects associated with Adderall XR include:
- Abdominal pain
- Accidental injury
- Loss of appetite
- Emotional lability
- Weight loss
- Unusual lethargy