Showing all 1 result
What is Norco?
Norco is an opioid pain medication. It has a combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. Acetaminophen (non-opioid) helps increase the effects of hydrocodone, which is an opioid pain reliever.
You can buy Norco online in tablet form, which you can take with or without food. This medicine is also available in liquid form, which you can choose if your doctor prescribes it.
What are the uses of Norco?
Doctors prescribe Norco for the treatment of moderate to severe pain. It works by affecting the brain and nervous system and changing how your body feels and responds to pain, and the presence of acetaminophen also helps to reduce fever. This medicine is usually taken orally in the form of a tablet.
This medication works best if you take them at the first sign of pain. If you ignore the pain and let it become worse, then this drug might not work as expected.
Proper and safe Norco dosage
While you can easily order Norco online from any reputed website, it is an excellent practice to follow the dosage your doctor recommends. Dosage varies according to the age, weight, and severity of the condition, so make sure to consult with your doctor to avoid an overdose.
- Two tablets at 4 to 6 hours interval
- The daily dose should not be more than eight tablets
NORCO 7.5/325 and NORCO 10/325
- One pill at 4 to 6 hours interval
- The maximum daily dose of this drug is six tablets
What caution should you take while using Norco?
When you buy Norco online, you might get the dose sheet, be careful, and follow the recommended doses as not following them can cause serious complications. There are also precautions that you should take while consuming this medicine.
- If you have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days, then you should avoid this drug.
- Contact your doctor if you feel any abnormal symptoms after taking this medicine.
- People who have liver disease, kidney problems, low blood pressure, or alcohol addiction should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
- Taking this drug with alcohol or marijuana will make you dizzier.
- Avoid driving or use of machinery until the dizziness from this drug wears off.
- The effects of this drug are more pronounced in older people, so they should take special care while taking this medicine.
- This drug can have harmful effects on the unborn child if you take it during pregnancy.
- While breastfeeding, you should be cautious, as it can pass into breast milk and cause problems in infants. Inform your doctor if your child has trouble breathing or develops unusual sleepiness.
Side effects of Norco
Norco is an effective pain reliever, but there are some side effects that you can experience while using it. Take special care when you order Norco online because fake websites are selling counterfeit drugs that can have severe side effects.
Common side effects of Norco
- Dry mouth
- Loss of appetite
Severe side effects
- Low blood pressure
- Decrease breathing rate
- Allergic reactions
- Serotonin syndrome
- Liver failure