What is Suboxone?
Suboxone is a brand name for buprenorphine. It also contains naloxone, which helps control the effect of buprenorphine (opioid) to restrict abuse. Suboxone is helpful in the treatment of opiate (narcotic) addiction. It is available in tablet form, and doctors often prescribe them in this form to discourage misuse by injection.
Suboxone is a controlled substance, and to buy Suboxone online, you will need a prescription. It is available in four strengths
- 2mg buprenorphine / 0.5mg naloxone
- 4mg buprenorphine/ 1mg naloxone
- 8mg buprenorphine / 2mg naloxone
- 12mg buprenorphine / 3mg naloxone
Suboxone is proven to be an effective solution for reducing opioid misuse. It is also helpful in keeping patients with opioid dependency under treatment for an extended period (usually over 24 weeks).
What are the uses of Suboxone?
The primary use of Suboxone is to treat opioid dependence and abuse.
Proper and safe Suboxone dosage
You will probably get a prescription label when you order Suboxone online, but it is best if you follow the dosage your doctor has prescribed.
The dosage of this drug varies from case to case basis, but generally, your doctor will administer the following dosage.
- 2mg buprenorphine / 0.5mg naloxone or 4mg buprenorphine / 1mg naloxone
- The maximum dose should not exceed 8mg buprenorphine / 2mg naloxone
- After evaluating your withdrawal symptoms, the doctor will give the exact amount of medicine as day one.
- if your symptoms are not controlled then additional 2mg buprenorphine / 0.5mg naloxone or 4mg buprenorphine / 1mg naloxone.
After day 2
- Your will be adjusted for two more days until your symptoms come under control.
- During this period, your dose can be increased to a maximum of 32mg buprenorphine / 8mg naloxone.
- Once your symptoms come under control, the doctor will maintain that dosage for the duration of therapy.
Caution should you take while using Suboxone?
You can buy Suboxone online if you have a prescription. It would help if you took some precautions while using this drug.
- Do not take it with benzodiazepines like Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, or midazolam with this drug, as doing so can increase the risk of side effects.
- You should not take this drug with carbamazepine, phenobarbital, primidone, rifampin because these medicines can render Suboxone ineffective.
- Consult your physician before taking this drug if you have liver problems, brain disorders, breathing problems, or intestinal problems.
- It may cause a condition that can cause heart problems like uneven rhythm.
- Do not take this medicine with marijuana or alcohol, as it can increase the drowsiness caused by this drug.
Side Effects of Suboxone
You can order Suboxone online with a prescription, but be careful while taking the medication and follow the dosage as your doctor has instructed. Misusing this medicine can cause some severe side effects.
Common side effects of Suboxone
- body aches
- abdominal cramps
- back pain
- redness in mouth
- burning tongue
Serious side effects
- breathing problems
- live damage
- low blood pressure
- loss of appetite
- dependency and abuse
These side effects can occur when you take Suboxone, some might subside after a while, but others might remain for a long time. You must consult your doctor if you experience any such side effects.