What is Yellow Xanax?
Yellow Xanax is a popular medication to treat psychiatric disorders. The medicine contains alprazolam as an active ingredient. It is common to help manage panic and anxiety disorder. Yellow Xanax can also be useful in the treatment of bipolar disorders, depression, sleep disorders, and other symptoms caused due to anxiety.
Yellow Xanax is a benzodiazepine that works on the GABAA receptor to produce calming effects for the body and the brain. The impacts of recommended dosages of yellow xanax can be mild but detectable. It is an oral medication and gets quickly absorbed by the bloodstream. The onset of its working begins as soon as after 10-15 minutes of administration. Its peak impact comes quickly, so yellow Xanax is an ideal medicine for treating panic attacks.
What is the use of Yellow Xanax?
People buy yellow xanax online to treat anxiety and its related short-term symptoms. The medicines can be useful in the following conditions:
- Treatment of generalized anxiety disorder
- Treatment of the panic disorder
- Short-term treatment of insomnia and depression
- Treatment of symptoms caused by anxiety
What are the usual dosages of Yellow Xanax?
You can order yellow xanax online in the dosage formulations of 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, and 2 mg immediate-release tablets and 1 mg extended-release tablets. Yellow Xanax is available in the bottles of:
- 60 pills for $349
- 120 pills for $469
- 180 pills for $599
- 240 pills for $699
- 300 pills for $799
The usual daily dosages of yellow Xanax are:
For short-term treatment of anxiety disorder:
Start therapy with 0.25 mg to 0.5 mg taken three times per day.
Increase at four days intervals with 0.5 mg doses.
An average daily dosage should not surpass 4 mg.
For the treatment of panic disorder:
Start with 0.5 mg dose taken three times per day.
Increase at three days intervals with 0.5 mg dose.
An average daily dose should not surpass 10 mg.
What are the potential side effects of Yellow Xanax?
Potential side effects of yellow Xanax include:
- Unusual drowsiness
- Lack of coordination
- Memory problems
- Slurred speech
- Swelling of body parts
- Breathing problems
What are the drugs that one cannot take while using Yellow Xanax?
Before using yellow xanax, tell your prescribing doctor about all the prescription and non-prescription drugs you are using as the medication causes severe interactions with certain medications. The medicines that you should not take while using yellow xanax include:
- Antifungal drugs such as Nizoral or Sporanox
- Other benzodiazepines such as Ativan, Valium, Librium, Restoril
- Barbiturates such as Fioricet, Amytal, Fiorinal
- Sleep medications such as Ambien, Lunesta, Ambien CR
- Antipsychotics such as Saphris, Abilify, Clozaril
- Antidepressants such as Celexa, Lexapro, Zoloft, Prozac
- Narcotics such as Lortab, Codeine, Vicodin, Methadone, Darvon, Oxycontin
- Antiseizure drugs such as Mysoline, Dilantin, Felbatol
- Sedating allergy drugs such as Benadryl, Chlor-Trimeton, Atarax
- Antibiotics such as Ketek, Priftin, Mycobutin
- HIV medications such as Kaletra, Atripla, Viracept, Rescriptor